I will be gradually updating and extending this page with new items as well as older projects so stay tuned. :)
Other Gierburg related Terrain & Scenery
Sources of InspirationThe following websites have been either continous sources of inspiration or frequent references for my terrain projects and I highly recommend checking them out!
- Wolfgang Jädtke's gallery at Gidian-Gelände - I don't think there is anyone out there who doesn't already know about the foamboard wizard and his amazing gaming boards.
- Trull's gallery at Gidian-Gelände and his blog - His dioramas are absolutely stunning.
- Stronghold-Terrain don't only offer high quality buildings, they provide useful tutorials and stunning photos of their products as well. One of the guys, Elmar Fischer, has a great website full of tutorials too: Elladan.
- The friendly and creative communities at Tom's Boring Forum and the Lead Adventure Forum have always inspired and encouraged me.
- Wargamers can learn a lot from railway modellers when it comes to terrain: One of the best examples is Marcel Ackle and his stunning works. 009 also provides excellent information and tutorials. Over at Vampisol there are also a lot of excellent tutorials full of eye candy.